FREEPHONE 01293 310038

to book an initial assessment

Mon - Fri 9AM – 5PM | SAT 8AM – 12AM

Providing professional and experienced driver training for men and women throughout Sussex and Surrey


Coming soon…

Have you registered your 35 hours Period Training with the DSA?

By 10th September 2014, any driver who obtained their LGV/HGV license before September 2009 who wants to drive for a living needs to complete Periodic Training.

If you want to continuation of employment as an HGV driver you must complete your 35 hours CPC training. It is your responsibility as the vocational licence holder to ensure that your CPC training is up to date.

Leisure licence users

Do you drive a motor home? Do you tow a caravan? Do you tow a trailer greater than 750 kilos? Do you use a horsebox? Are your weights legal? You may need to talk to us – call us today for FREE impartial advice on 0808 146 9188.

Vocational licence users – LGV/HGV training

Are you paid to use your licence, then you are a vocational licence holder.

Vocational licence training includes but is not exclusive: Building trades driver training, scaffolder lorry training, delivery driver training, courier driver training, general haulage LGV/HGV training, waste management LGV/HGV training, ambulance C1 (7.5 tonne licence) and D1 training (minibus licence).

Call Crawley Truck and Bus Training Ltd today for more information or to book an initial assessment on

FREEPHONE 0808 146 9188